The Air Land Integration Conference (formerly the Close Air Support Conference) will be held in Swindon, United Kingdom on the 8th & 9th June 2021.
The aim of the ALI Conference is to provide an opportunity for military, government and industry personnel involved with Air Land Integration and Close Air Support programmes to share programme updates, future requirements, new technologies and Lessons Identified relating to ALI and CAS and contemporary operations.
The name of the conference has been changed to better reflect military priorities in this area following the transition from Counter Insurgency Operational focus to Multi Domain War Fighting Operations. The conference will still examine the latest developments in Close Air Support but will also reflect on wider ALI challenges.
The conference will share operational experiences and future strategies from militaries across Europe, North America and Middle East.
The ALI Conference will be attended by requirements and acquisition officials from the Land and Air Systems divisions on national procurement bodies, as well as senior military Officers from nations across the world. Also present will be the senior management of the leading industry contractors providing relevant technologies.
For security reasons we will only provide the conference location on request or to registered attendees. Please email digby.williams (at) omconf.com for the location.
Social distancing, lockdown and travel restrictions in the UK are due to ease from the 17th May. The key points in relation to this event are:
1. The UK Government have announced that conferences and events will be able to proceed under new regulations from the 17th May 2021. Indoor events will be restricted to 1000 people maximum and 50% of the capacity of the venue. The venue can normally accommodate upto 500 people and attendance is usually approximately 150 so this represents no obstacle.
2. The conference venue in Swindon will be open for business in May and the conference will take place. The hotel will have social distancing and protective measures in place to protect visitors, guests and staff. Depending on the exact requirements in May this may impact the conference slightly in that we may have to limit the number of people allowed into the room for presentations and the layout of exhibits may have to be modified. Working with the hotel we have secured extra space to mitigate this possibility and do not envisage any negative impact on the event.
3. International travel will resume from the 17th May the UK government will have established a country by country traffic light system allowing travel to the UK from designated overseas countries depending on the COVID19 situation in that country. Currently, Australia, Brunei, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Rep of Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, Portugal and Singapore as well as various UK overseas territories and dependencies are the only countries with unrestricted travel (Green List). Full details of the rules can be found at Entering the UK - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We will keep the event under review in relation to the COVID-19 situation and provide updates as the situation develops.
Covid 19 Money Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the event due to Covid19 related restrictions we will refund all delegate, sponsor and exhibitor fees.
Group booking of 3 or more delegates = 10% discount
For Sponsorship and Exhibition packages please contact us for details.
The focus of military thinking has returned to conventional operations and countering a near peer threat. This must be done against a background of increased threat and financial restraint that will put training and equipment programmes under pressure. ALI 2021 will feature presentations from various nations that focus on the preparation, training, equipment and Joint Fires support provided to the Multi Domain Battlespace. Topics to be covered include:
• Air Land Integration
• Digital Interoperability
• Doctrinal Updates
• Air Platform Capabilities
• National Equipment & Training Programmes
• Synthetic Training
Sign up to receive periodic email updates about the Air Land Integration Conference.